Monday, October 19, 2015

Jane's Symbole


The symbol I chose for Jane was a beautiful flowered tree in a thunder storm. I chose this because it represents Jane’s character. Even through all of the hard times she manages to stay strong through out it. Through all the fights and the troubles Jane remains as strong and as confident as she was once before. This is what the picture represents. The thunder storm is all the fights and troubles she had to go through and the beautiful flowered tree representing Jane’s strong unchanged personality. A quote I chose to help represent this was “Love me, then, or hate me, as you will…you have my full and free forgiveness; ask now for God’s; and be at peace (210).” This quote shows how strong she is and matures. She is willing to let go the hard times and struggles in order to make it out of situation in a positive way. She remains strong and mature even though the toughest of times and this quote show that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment