Sunday, October 11, 2015

Onion Peal


              Dear Jane, 
                              
              Clearly right now is a tough time for you. You were about to die! Good thing you came across the River's house, lord only knows what would have happened to you. I think it was very gutsy of you to just grab your purse and run away from Thornfeild. I definitely would not have had the guts you did to do that. You may even be a little crazy for doing that.  
               As for Rochester, you keep having reoccurring nightmares about him, which should tell you something. If you go back to Rochester I would be very disappointed in you. He treated you so unfairly and even threatened you with physical violence. If someone really did love you, they would never do that to you. Rochester is probably at home right now so sad and broken hearted that you left, but you know what? He deserves it! He never should have treated you this way. I was so surprised when we found out about Bertha. Some people felt bad claiming “he was tricked into marriage” and all these other theories, but that still doesn’t give him the right to lie to your face. Maybe if he told you earlier then things would have different. But, in the end you did the right thing by leaving. You have self respect and that is why you left. That is a great quality to have. 
               Also, I found it very weird that St. John noticed something on the edge of your paper while you were drawing and ripped it off to run away with it. I wonder what it was. My guess is that it has to do with his family. In addition to that, I wonder if St. John and Rosamond will get married. In my opinion, I thought it was so mean of Saint John to say those harsh comments regarding Rosamond claiming she is silly and shallow. St. John just seems like a really selfish, egotistical guy. But, I do think he is a little nice since he decided to let you into their living space and find a job. I was sad in the begging when you claimed you didn’t like running the charity school for girls in the town of Morton. But, I think things have been going better. The students are connecting with you more and that must make them open up. I bet you will start to like it a lot more!  
              Well, I hope you are enjoying yourself and please whatever you do, do not go back to Rochester! He is clearly a freak who is too obsessed with you. Anyone who physically threatens you does not deserve you. I hope your students continue acting well for you and the connections you have with them continue to grow. At least you have experience with that thanks to Adel! 
                                            
                                                                                                             From, 
                                                                                                             Toni 
P.S. Find out why Saint John took the corner of your paper while you were drawing from you! I’m so eager to find out why he did that!
             


No comments:

Post a Comment